Friday 12 January 2018

Using Spoon to test multiplayer apps



During a good evening out with some mates last night they started playing my multiplayer word game "Your word against mine".

I've been intending to refresh the game and improve the graphics, but my mates managed to spot a bug where it is possible for both players to be told they have won in a head to head game.

So my focus this Friday morning is to try and get to the bottom of the problem and I'll defer the graphics refresh until I've sorted the functionality issue.

Many months ago I took a look at using Spoon as a way to test on multiple devices with a signed APK which was a requirement for Google's real time multiplayer library.

This was my original post on my general devlog which will be dusted off today and I'll be reminding myself of the steps required to get this working again on a physical device.

http://development.celtic-intuition.com/real-time-multiplayer-spoon


No comments:

Post a Comment